Madigan Pratt, president of MP&A Digital & Advertising will discuss the benefits of Customer Relationship Marketing at the 10th Annual Tourism Conference to be held on Friday, May 6, 2016 in Madeira, Portugal.
The theme for this year’s conference is “The Customer” with attendance expected to be close to 1,000 representing a broad cross-section of tourism industry professionals and students.
“I am pleased to be invited to speak to such an august forum on the virtues of CRM, “said Madigan Pratt. “In today’s highly competitive hospitality environment there has never been a more important time for hoteliers to step up and actually own the customer and drive profitable direct (non-commissionable) revenue.”
A good example of the financial rewards of implementing a comprehensive CRM program can be found in the hotel case study for The Somerset on Grace Bay.
The opening session will include speeches and presentations by:
- André Barreto, President Regional Secretariat of Economics
- Luis Araújo, President Tourism Portugal
- Miguel Albuquerque – President of the Regional Government of Madeira
Other featured speakers during the conference include:
- Leonor de L ‘Hermite -Google Portugal
- Nicolas Mayer – PwC Zurich
- Craig Thompson – Stenden Hotel Management School
- Manuel Caldeira Cabral – Minister of Economy
This tourism conference comes at a particularly opportune time as MP&A is launching Marketing Luxury Hotels, an agency dedicated to providing independent luxury European hotels with state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Marketing Services. The new MLH agency is a partnership with StringCan Interactive with offices in Paris and Phoenix, Arizona.